An Article on How to Set Up a LAMP Server

I love it when I've been wondering about and thinking about how to do something and the answer pops up unexpectedely. I've been wondering how to set up a LAMP server and meant to look it up and set it up soon.

So I opened up my RSS feed tonight to look for something else for a class presentation and I see this headline: "How to Install Apache on Linux" Yay! You have to make an account with Computer World to read it, but I thought I would share the link with anyone who is interested.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9236274/How_to_install_Apache_on_Linux?source=rss_operatingsystems&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+computerworld%2Fs%2Ffeed%2Ftopic%2F122+%28Computerworld+Linux+and+Unix+News%29

For those of you who have not heard of Linux and are totally confused by what I'm talking about, I will be adding a page on my Google Site, https://sites.google.com/site/techlearning987/, that explains the basics of how you can set up Linux on your computer without messing with whatever operating system you currently use.

Comments