#LearningSoMuchFromTwitter

I recently started using my Twitter account more often and once I started following certain things, related suggestions would come up. Surprisingly, this has been really educational.

I have learned about the existence of so many free online course sites from Twitter. I tried a few web searches with things like "online courses" and looked through the first two pages of links and some of the free online course sites that I found through Twitter did not appear.

Of course, I have had much time to check out courses from these sites and see how good they are, but I am guessing at least some of them that don't show up as highly in web searches are also good sites.

Twitter helps me find new websites and organizations similar to my interests and since one of those interests is learning, it's education about education. Education ^ 2

#TwitterIsGreat

If you would like to follow me on Twitter, I'm @rversion2.

Comments